Friday, December 2, 2011

Whitney is 8 months?

Yes. My Whitney is 8 months already. Time is going by pretty fast. She is growing right along with it. She is not quite crawling yet, but she really gets around. She rolls all over and scoots to where she wants to go.  She is such a sweet girl, and I adore her more and more each day. I am so glad to have to responsibility to be her Mother. What a sweet girl. So here is to 8 wonderful months so far!

(I have just a bunch of pictures that I have taken of her that I love, and since I turn this blog into a scrapbook I thought I would throw them all on here so I can have record of all my favorites.)

Whitney, you love your sister so much and I love being able to watch you together. Nothing cheers you up more than your sister. I hope you truly know how much we all love you. You are such light in our life. So happy and easy going, always willing to do whatever it is we need to do. I love you Whitney! I can’t wait to see the girl you become!

oh, and she loves to blow raspberries! I LOVE IT! Cracks me up… I will post a video soon.

 009 011   016    017  038 041  013         022         023  005    010       015 017029 

Ps. I put her hair in a pig tail for a day and the next day when I took it out it was this crazy hairstyle above. I don’t style it like that anymore, but I do think it is kind of cute!

No comments: