Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Getting my Craft on

081Ever since I got onto Pinterest I have been wanting to do so many painting crafts. So this last couple weeks I got it all out of my system for awhile. I found a $5 toy box at a garage sale and painted it. 084

 

I bought a designated “Time Out” stool for when we need to take a little break and cool down… Painted it. I might do more but I could not decide what to do and this is as far as I got.

 

 

 

087    101 103

 088I made this Birthday Calendar for my Mom for Christmas for her to remember all her families birthdays.

 

 

 

 

I saw this idea on Pinterest and I know that everyone has probably seen it and/or is doing it but I wanted this to hang out my Game room wall. So I painted it blue.

 

 

095

 

 

 

Got this bookshelf at a Garage Sale for $3 and already had some pink paint left over from a few years back. So I bought a stencil design and painted on it.

 

097

And made this tissue paper ball for decoration. Might do more of them to decorate the game room but for now this is all I have done. But it has been so fun to work on things and get them done. They all took a lot longer than I thought they would. And I think deciding what to actually do with the things is what took the longest. Oh well. It was super fun. But I do think I need a break for awhile. Maybe next I will go on a Sewing kick or maybe Cake decorating. We shall see…

No comments: