Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Laying around the house


Whitney has been in a toddler bed for awhile and it has gone really well. The other day she woke up from her nap and since I am getting close to the end of my pregnancy I didn’t feel like going all the way up to get her so I asked Kaitlyn to go upstairs and open her door so she could come down.

Kaitlyn came back down but Whitney never did. I asked Kaitlyn what she was doing and she said she wasn’t sure and maybe she stopped to play in the game room. After a few mins and it being really quite I decided to go take a peek and this is what I found. Her asleep on the game room floor. Her bedroom door is right there so she didn’t make it far.

002            001

Later that day I was switching the Laundry and when I came down to start dinner I found the girls had set up a bed in the kitchen. They were having so much fun laying there with all their pillows and blankets!
I love how they are playing together and being creative together. And how Whitney's baby has a spot too!

    006            007

2 comments:

Deanna said...

So adorable! The girls are just so sweet!

Anna said...

That is so hilarious that she just feel asleep two steps out the door! What a cutie!