Monday, April 1, 2013

Baby Shower

 

My Friend Sheena along with some help from some wonderful neighbors and friends threw me a Baby Boy Shower.

I feel so blessed for all those that came out and supported me. I feel so much better now about him arriving and it meant so much to me.

It was so fun to see all the blue clothes after all the pink we have in our house.  I am getting excited for this little guy to come. I am 35 weeks today and so we have about 5-6 weeks left!

I have been feeling so lucky with the women who are in my life right now. The women who live right by me, the women whom I serve in my calling at church with and then women who are in my area.  They are all so amazing and I am so grateful to live where we live and have such an amazing group around me all the time.

001       004

These are all the beautiful women who are pregnant along side me! We are standing in order of when we are due. The gal next to me is expecting twin boys and she could always end up going before me, but all are having boys. The girl on the far right hasn’t found out yet. It is funny how gender of babies comes in waves. 

006       007      

Me and Sheena

009       

My Mom and Kaitlyn and I.

011

No comments: