Friday, April 30, 2010

2nd Post Today...Binki, Broccoli and Cheese

Tonight we took away her Binki. I have to admit, it broke my heart to see her so sad. I tried to tell her it was broken (I cut it) and she knew it wasn't the same, but she couldn't let it go. She really didn't want to throw it away, so we decided to put her to bed without it. She really loves it and I know that it is probably going to be a tough road for the week. But she fell asleep after only 20 mins of crying which gives me hope!


So, on a happy note: Kaitlyn LOVES broccoli! I mean she LOVESSS it.

I put it on the table for dinner and I hear a little ***gasp*** like she was super excited and wondered what she did to deserve this little green leafy treat. When she ran out of these "little trees" she would reach and hollar for more. I couldn't get her some fast enough. She just loves it and could eat it all the time.

I guess we should tell her as she gets older that it is a treat and when she is good we will give it to her. I must admit, I am ok that she loves broccoli. She also likes spinach.

She cracks me up when it comes to veggies and adult food. She really loves things that Adults would like. The more seasoning and more taste she loves. Nothing bland for this girl. We made homemade Chipotle last night for dinner and I have to admit, it was a little spicy for me and was making my nose run, but not this girl. She couldn't get enough of that chicken! I hope this keeps up as she continues to grow. I love that she loves Food. Healthy food at that!







After dinner she found the bag of grated cheese and dumped it on the floor, the Shag rug to be exact. As we cleaned it up, she was stuffing it in her mouth as fast as she could! It was raining cheese and she was lovin' it!

I was a little mad at first, but we decided to take a picture and laugh about it. Not too much, cuz we dont want her to do that again!






1 comment:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

i think thats going to be my problem. When she does something "wrong" im going to want to laugh and that won't be good cause then it won't teach her! ahh. and im a little nervous about taking away the binki at night too. so im thinking maybe trying it out earlier rather than later.. like within the next month sby the time she's 1 itll be gone. Yikes! glad she only cried for 20 min!