Saturday, March 24, 2012

My sweet YW!

041 044  049 048

I have had the wonderful opportunity to serve with the YW in my ward. It has been such an awesome thing and I know everyone says that but they are such awesome girls. They have such giant Testimonies and it just amazes me at all that they accomplish and how they are all trying their best to be like Christ.

During Spring Break we cancelled Mutal because of no school and a few girls asked if we could still get together. I am always wanting to be around them and get to know them better so I said of course! Instead of a few Laurels we were lucky enough to get a lot of girls from the whole YW! Beehive and Mia-Maids too! It is so great to get to know them better. I remembered at College for a Date night we wrapped our table with Plastic Wrap and put the ice cream and candy right on the table and mixed it all up like Cold Stone. Then you eat it right off the table. So we had a Ice Cream Party and a chick flick movie party and of course there was boy talk. It was so silly but fun and I enjoy being able to have these girls in my home.

I just got released as the Laurel Advisor and put in as the 1st Counselor in the YW Presidency. I am so glad that I get to continue to serve with these girls. I will miss being able to teach often but I am excited about the new Call. We are getting ready to go to Girls Camp and I am planning on being there the whole time. Pretty excited about it. What awesome girls!! I love being their leader!

1 comment:

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

What a cute activity! How fun to be in YWs!