Sunday, June 26, 2011

Great food... Great friends

Today, I made Almas favorite meal.

His moms Pizza, I love it too and Kaitlyn eats it up.

It is so yummy and I would say we have it at least twice a month.

It is so super easy, and I believe it is the best pizza dough out there. I love it so much! I never want to go out and get pizza ever, bc to me this is so yummy and easy and better for your wallet!

I just had to take a picture and share.



Today, I also attempted to make homemade oatmeal cream pies. They didn't quite turn out like I would have liked but they were still yummy. The ones that tasted the best and looked more like the real thing, were gone fast so I didn't get a picture of that, but here is one that I made.
I started googling recipes for random things, and I was shocked that there is a recipe to make ANYTHING! I mean you like it, you can make it. Candy Bars, fun drinks, any type of dinner! I love being able to have all those recipes at my fingertips and able to try new things.



This last Saturday, my friend, Deanna, was having a baby shower. I am so excited for her and I know she is going to make one great mom. It was so fun to catch up and we couldn't even think when the last time we actually saw each other was.



Here are a bunch of us from High School. Now we are all Moms. I felt a little left out not having my kids, but I was super grateful for Alma for watching the girls so I could have a little getaway.



We needed to buy Kate new sunday shoes so we did last night. She really wanted new sandles and they were only $2 so we went ahead and bought them. She loved them so much she wanted them next to her bed. When we went to check on her they were on her feet. The wrong feet, but they were on. Silly girl!

My mom and I took the girls swimming and they had so much fun! Whitney got in too and did great! It was a fun getaway!

Love that face!


And a few pictures of my girls







My friend Anna came over last week with the two girls she takes care of and her little boy and we made lunch. I thought it would be fun to make Almas homemade pizza. Each girl got to roll out their own dough and make their own pizza and put the toppings on. It was so fun. When Alma got home and I told him about it, he was pretty sad that I didn't make any for him, so that is why we had it for dinner today.



It was so much fun and Kaitlyn loved having those girls over to play with.

1 comment:

Kenna said...

How can you rave about it being the best pizza ever and not post a recipe? Please share.

Your girls are absolutely adorable! I love that Kaitlyn went to sleep with her shoes on. I secretly do that, too, when I get new shoes. :)