Monday, June 20, 2011

Alma turned 27

My sweet husband turned the big 2-7 a week ago. I am so grateful for him and all he does for our family!

Here we were having Birthday dessert, Cherry Cobbler with Ice cream!


And here he is with his girls on his b-day! We sure do love him!

Here is a recent picture of Whitney. She has been using her hands to play with the toys by her and she is really growing and more aware of everything around her. She is learning how to roll and she started laughing too which is AWESOME! I love to hear her laugh and see her smile.

Ps.

She for the last 3 nights has slept for 10-11 hours straight! Can't believe it! Kaitlyn never did that on her own without me making her at 8 months finally. It is so wonderful!


Kaitlyn loves her sister so much. She is seriously the WORLDS BEST BIG SISTER! She has never been jealous or mean to her and she is always so sweet and trying to get her to smile. I love that I don't have to worry about her hurting Whitney. She is so soft to her. I feel so blessed to have sweet girls!


No comments: