Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Whitney






I love this little girl!

I know that whenever anyone has a new baby their love for them is so strong, and that is not anything new. You know that a new mom is going to ramble about how wonderful their new baby is. So that is just what I am going to do.


I am blessed to have these two special girls and to love them so much.



Whitney is doing so great!!!
She is a pleasure to be around all the time. She hardly ever cries and when she does it is the simpliest wimper, like she is saying,
"I don't mean to bother, but would you mind ___."

I am amazed at how different my girls are from eachother.
She is so different from Kaitlyn in so many ways.
The obvious is she is bigger and has more hair than Kaitlyn did.
She does tummy time so well and Kaitlyn hated it.
She doesn't really like her binki, just every now and again. Sometimes she just won't take it at all. Kaitlyn would take it any time of day, all day long, till the end of time if you would let her.
She sleeps for longer periods (which could very well just be me acting a little... no... a lot more calm and sure of what I am doing as a mom) But she has been sleeping for more than 5 hours every night and some nights 7 hours straight. Which didn't happen with Kate till about 7 months.
I saw a little something that looked like teeth on the bottom of her lower mouth and I felt around and it does feel like two little teeth on the bottom are starting to come through. Who knows how long till they really pop out but Kate was almost 1 before she got teeth. Whitney is not even 2 months!! Well, in 2 days she will be.

I love that they are so different! When I found out we were having another girl, which I was super excited about, it was hard to imagine having a girl that was not Kate. I just figured it would all be pretty close to the same, same look about them, same personality. It is hard to picture a whole new person... silly I know. But it has been different and so much fun and it is great to know that they really are their own person!

I love this little Whitney so much and I am so glad we have been blessed with her. She has the best smile and is already starting to laugh! What a wonderful thing for a mom to hear!
She really is a sweet heart and I am looking forward to the girl that she will grow into!

***I am going to save another post for another day on how much I absolutely ADORE my Kate-D-Bug! ***


But for today, I wanted to give a little shout out for my love for my Whitters! She is so amazing and I am always amazed at the love that a mom can have for their child!
I look forward to and love to see her face, her smile, even her cute pouts and cries. She knows me and loves me and that is one of the best things to experience in this life.

No comments: