Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Some of the things that happen during our days at home...

Since we Potty Trained, this is the new "hang out" place in our house...
Every now and then she just likes to go in there with her toys and play.

I heard her saying, "Mommy... Mommy..."
and when I came this is what I found.
All her "peeps" taking a nap.
(I love how all their little heads are peeking out)
One morning she woke up and when I asked her what she wanted for breakfast, she said "Peanut Butter"
I tried to put it on toast, which she didn't want. Just a spoon and the jar.
She sat and ate it for over 30 mins.


...& this is the look I got when I asked if she was all done.

Her new umbrella from Aunt Viky!
Thanks again!


1 comment:

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

We are sure going to miss you guys!