Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bowling fun with old roomies~


My old roommate Brittni (left) was in town and so all the old roomies got together and celebrated her birthday which was Thurs. and had some fun bowling.



Here is all the girls! Our guys were all there too, they just weren't as excited to see each other as much as we were :)

It was so much fun. Even though I am 8 1/2 months preggo, I still wanted to bowl. I haven't for sooo long and I really like it. I didn't do too bad considering I am a little off balance. Even threw it through my legs and knocked down 8 pins.

The system wasn't recording our scores correctly ... at ALL... and the pins kept knocking down before we would even throw the ball... which, is helpful but a little frustrating after awhile. They gave us refunds since it was such a mess. Which was super sweet of them because there were twelve of us.

No comments: