Monday, May 26, 2014

It’s the little things…

 

It is the little things that make me happy:

This cute boy.

IMG_1274 - Copy  IMG_1277 - Copy

He will go and play and then come up to me and put his hand on my leg and then run off again to go play. I love the little affection.

IMG_1288 - Copy

We have been storing in our backyard extra flagstone and buckets of granite and sand and they are all gone!!! Makes me so happy!

IMG_1301

When Whitney gives the FHE Lesson and is so excited about being a part of it:

IMG_1323  IMG_1327

(Her crazy skirt above makes me happy)

Kaitlyn and her sweet spirit and her desire to do good and obey:

IMG_1339

Finding a way to shop with Bradley. He is the hardest to shop with:

(And for Whitney to be so willing to push him.)

IMG_1315

Whitney cracks me up with her sayings lately. Adding the phrase : Silly Goosie when she talks to me or when we were offering her a cookie and she kept being silly saying Yucky… blah!! She keeps things funny at our house.

IMG_1316

Little one year olds helping in the kitchen make me happy:

IMG_1303  IMG_1308

Doing projects that I have been wanting to finish for years:

IMG_1312

Eating lunch outside with my kids!

IMG_1346

No comments: