Monday, May 26, 2014

Brads Birthday!

Brad is One!!!

We had such a great day.

He woke up and we let him open a present. It was Car Keys. We went and got Icees and went to the Park. Came back and my Parents came over for dinner and Cake. It was such a great day! I cant believe you are one Brad! Here are some things about you.

*You were a hard sleeper but we have finally gotten to the point where you will go to bed around 7pm and wake up at 7am. With out waking. *You loved your bottles but we are just doing them at night-time. Especially since we are traveling next month.
*You are all Boy. You love all things boy and you keep me busy. I have to keep a close eye on you bc you love to climb and explore.
*You are a pretty good eater, although you don’t love your high chair, and you have to have a spoon or fork to eat like everyone else.
*You don’t sleep very well outside of YOUR bed. Makes life a little harder but you do sleep well in your bed.
*You take a morning nap around 9:30am-11:30am and an afternoon nap at 3-4pm
*You love your sisters but you know that Whitney is a little rough with you, but they do make you laugh.
*You love your Daddy lots!
*Sometimes you are easy going and sometimes not- It can switch quickly.
*You are ok to play by yourself.
*You love to get in the fridge and climb up in there.
*Before you do something you know you are not suppose to do, you shake your head NO like you know it is not ok.
*You LOVE balls.
*You make your needs be known. When you need something you will make lots of noise until we get it right.
*You love drinking water. You always need a drink with Mealtime
*You melt my heart and I love seeing your happy face each morning
*You don’t really like baths for too long. They are fun for 5 mins and then you are done. Same with Swimming-
*You love stuffed animals. You will pick one up and just carry it around giving lots of hugs and loves.
*You keep me laughing!
*You make me smile so much when I am around you and melt my heart.
*I was nervous about having a boy but you made it all better and keep lighting up my days! 

 

IMG_1210

IMG_1212IMG_1218IMG_1224

IMG_1225IMG_1228IMG_1229IMG_1230

IMG_1232

IMG_1243IMG_1245

IMG_1249IMG_1250IMG_1261

No comments: