Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My new Picnic Table

 

I have always wanted a toddler or kid sized table and one Saturday Alma was going to be gone all day so I decided to do something fun with my day and go to my dads and attempted to make a picnic table with my dad and his awesome experience and tools.
It was a great Saturday.

Here are all the pieces of wood before we started.

001

Then I made the table top 

002  003

Then cut and put the legs on

 004  005

Then added the bench seats.

006

Finished Product

 007

It was so much fun. I really want to start getting tools to make more things now! It was so much fun to make and even more awesome to know that I did it instead of buying it. 

009 010 011 012

008   006   

All painted orange and finished!

Our neighbors had a picnic table and that is what made us want to make it like theirs. So here we are eating Pizza on a Friday night using our new table!

031

No comments: