Thursday, October 10, 2013

Vacation Part 5

My wonderful Grandma Chamberlain passed away the end of August, and since we were heading up there soon anyway, we didn’t make it to the funeral. I was super sad to not get to go but we went to visit my Grandpa on our way home and it was great to visit and cry with him, and to go see her sight and look out at the mountain view with him. She was the type of Woman that I will forever long to be like and she is greatly missed. It was a great opportunity to get to see my Grandpa and visit with him.

001

We stopped by our old apartment that we lived at in Utah and Kaitlyn didn’t remember living there. So sad. It was some great times too! She didn’t want to leave and when we were leaving she was begging if we could please move back because it was so cool. I sometimes wish we had more time there. It would be so much fun to live there now with the three kids. Those were some good times in our life that I will always cherish.

004  009  003  007  010  011

   

005

No comments: