Monday, August 13, 2012

Our 3 week Vacation (broken down in many posts)

So we recently went on a 3 week vacation and I decided to take a billion photos. I have been meaning to post about it but things have been so crazy and I have like 1000 photos to go through (not really more like 800 to go through) so it has taken me awhile to get around to doing this.

So I understand if no one looks at all of this but I am planning to make my blog into a book and so I am including a lot of photos and it is more for me… so I apologize now for the photo overload.

It was a great trip. We flew into Utah saw some friends and family, drove to Nevada and saw all of Alma's Family and then we drove to Washington and saw all of my family. It was a great 3 weeks and we are so thankful to everyone that let us stay with them and put up with us. It was a great time and we really enjoyed seeing everyone in our immediate families. Alma had all 3 weeks off and we enjoyed it so much!

First things first.

We went to Utah and caught up with 2 of Alma's Best Buds from College and their wives. We did a BBQ and it was so great to see those guys together again.

  021

 

 025

The Boys

026

018  039

                                                                       Whitney has a crush. She kept trying to kiss him. We might be planning a wedding already!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks again for coming to see us!!! I love the look on Brady's face! Priceless!!!