Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ZoO

This last weekend on Friday we went to the Zoo with Almas old Roommate and his wife. It was so much fun! Hott too!!




They have a playground there too which Kaitlyn loved!! She loves slides!


She went down the big snake slide with Daddy



Prentending to be a turtle


Looking at Camels




I personally love the Giraffes!!



Looking at the Ostrich


New baby Elephant!



So cute!


Before we headed off to the Zoo, I made 2 batches.... 55 sweetrolls for a Visiting Teaching Activity. I think they turned out pretty well. They tasted YUMMY!

4 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

Those cinnamon Rolls look amazing! Don't you just Love the Zoo, there's something so magical! Glad you guys had fun!

.:Anna:. said...

Mmmm those rolls look good!

Kaitlyn head looks waaaaaaaaaaay fuzzy now :) especially going down the slide where the sun catches it..

And ohmgosh I want your shorts they're so cute. Please text me and tell me where to get them

Chapples said...

I see more hair on that cute little head Kaitlyn!

Matt and Haley said...

Care to share the recipe? I love trying new recipes!