Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Everyone should have a pet Baby"

Seriously, Having a kid is so much fun! My mom always says, "Everyone should have a pet baby" and I agree! Life is so fun when you have a child!
I am loving the age that Kaitlyn is at right now. 11 months! She constantly keeps me on my toes and entertains us.
Last week, she cut her 1st tooth, I know, 11 months is old for the 1st tooth, but she also had a fever the 1st part of the week. Since she has been feeling a little bit better, she has a new love for life. You know how it is after you are sick and then you get better. You appreciate your health.
Unfortunately, me and Alma got sick the day after she got better with something awful. And even though we feel like we can barely move, Kaitlyn does a good job at keeping us entertained.
She LoVeS to put things around her head. Clothes, hand towels, cameras, diaper bags
...you name it!
She put this dress on all by herself, and has done it many times since, along with the camera around her head.
(Video at bottom of post)



Dress she put on all by herself.


Loves playing with bowls and spoons!




And of course, carrying moms Diaper bag/Purse.
One of her favorites.


This video cracks me up. She always tries to put things around her head, and I didn't think it wouldn fit, but boy did she prove me wrong. She loves having things on her head. Silly girl!


She walked around the house with the camera on her head FOREVER! It was just swinging in front of her face.
And I love this Big Smile she just started doing. Scrunching her whole face with the biggest smile she can make.
( I have a picture of me when I was little with this same smile)


Yeah.... My daughter Rocks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so cute! and you sound sick!

craig shipley said...

she is soooooo cute! miss you guys.