Sunday, April 5, 2009

4 MoNtHs aLrEaDy?


Kaitlyn has been so much fun lately!
There are two things you can count on while being around her:

1. She has to have something in her mouth! ANYTHING! doesn't matter what... fingers... binki... toys... blankets... just has to have something in there. (I have a feeling I am going to be saying, "Kaitlyn, don't put that in your mouth!" a lot in the future).

2. She always has to be on the move. She hates staying still. Even in her chair she has to be moving a ton. Just wants to see what the world is all about, I guess!



We took Kaitlyn to the mall and got professional photos taken. Here is her afterwards in her dress and bow. A little bit of a close up, I know, but I just love that little face! ;)


(And of course, fingers in her mouth...)


Here she is with Grandma Chamberlain. We have had so much fun being here during Almas internship and I know Kaitlyn is going to miss Grandma and Grandpa Chamberlain, as well as them missing her! They have had so much fun together during these short months~

Here she is giggling! Tonight we were giving her a bath and she made this "mmmmm" noise and so Alma copied her and she just kept giggling when he did it.

She is so much fun to have in our lives~ She just has such a love for life that rubs off on anyone that is around her!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made me giggle too. I can't wait to see her.

Kristin said...

What a doll! She is so cute and so expressive. I am excited to see her again too. She has changed and grown so much.

dani said...

kaitlyn is so adorable! she is getting so much bigger:) so sweet

dani said...

seriously, that's the cutest video!

Anna said...

Aw I'll miss you guys!