Monday, March 16, 2009

NeW cHaIr aNd PiNk fLoWeRs!

Our little girl is growing everyday and I am loving all the new things that she does daily!

Every night I am excited about what tomorrow will bring! She is using her hands more and more. She is getting good at grabbing things and is starting to suck on her hands, which I think is adorable.

We bought her a new chair, she always wants to sit up and be a big girl, which is hard to constantly sit her on my lap.... I would never get anything done! She doesn't mind laying on the floor, flat, but she doesn't last as long as I would like.

Here she is in her new chair. She turns her head so she can look at the Elephants on it. She is so observant and we personally think she is a genius.



She loves the toy that Grandma Chamberlain got for her! Always hugging it and holding it! and of course tasting it.
And she loves her warm booties that Grandma Bates made for her!
Thanks Grandmas!



She was dressed all pretty in pink and since the rain stopped after 4 straight days, we just had to go outside in the sun and take pictures today. My parents have this beautiful bush with all these pink flowers!


Oh! and she is starting to giggle and laugh out loud which is the most fun thing that a Mom and Dad can hear. We just adore everything about her!

3 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

I love the picture of you and your little one with the flowers in the back ground. You guys are georgous!

The Johnson Family said...

I love that stage where they start to learn and grown so fast, everyday really is different! She is such a doll.

Kenna said...

Love the photo shoot~! Can't wait to see you both!