Monday, August 25, 2008

Chamberlain Family Reunion

This last week my family (Chamberlains) got together and had a blast! We had non stop fun for 6-7 days. It was so much fun to have everyone together!

Here is a family photo that we took.
This is while hiking Mt. Timp. in Utah. When we got to the top we went on a cave tour! It was a mile and a half hike that was very steep- Lots of fun!
Me and Alma!
My sisters and mom threw me a baby shower and here is my beautiful diaper cake! I loved it so much! Had to take a picture of it!
The cake from the shower!
Everyone went indoor skydiving- here is Alma! look at that form. It was so much fun to watch-
It was such a fun week, and it was so great to get to spend time with all my family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the diaper cake - so creative!!!! I'll have to remember that one. I hope you had an awesome baby shower. Sorry I missed it.

Deanna said...

cute belly!!! You're so beautiful. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Anna said...

Omg did you swallow a beach ball!? :) Your shower looked cute, I wish I could have gone!