Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sisters

These girls are such great sisters to each other. I can not believe how much love they have for each other and I love seeing them together. When Kaitlyn gets sad Whitney runs over to her and gives Kaitlyn her Blanket and the toy she is playing with. Whitney just laughs with Kaitlyn and the things she does all the time. They are just too cute and I am so blessed to have these two sweet girls. They are such a light in my life and I am learning so much from them.

I am so excited to see their relationship grow as they grow. To watch them play together and love for one another and even have to learn how to share toys together.

People have said to me when I am out and about, Those two are definitely sisters. No doubt about that.

I love that they are different and all the different things that each one brings.

005 008 040 043

 047 048 049  004 008

I am loving this stage of life. Absolutely loving it and wanting to freeze time for just a little bit longer and enjoy these moments with THESE two little girls, as much as I can.

3 comments:

Kenna said...

When I first saw the title, I thought this was going to be a post about how wonderful your sister (kenna) is. But a post about Kaitlyn and Whitney is almost as good. ;) They are such cuties~ Can't wait to see you!

sheena said...

I loved the stage when I had two kids and we played and played. Fun time!

Emily said...

I love the "cheese face!" It was fun to see these two sisters today- thanks for inviting us! I came to find your blog since you mentioned it today. I also love the patio. It looks like you can have lots of fun out there!